Thank you for coming to look at my website. I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer, with a love of taking photographs. I spend a lot of time out and about with my camera along the waterways of the UK. If I see something I like, I take the photograph. There is never any setting up or posing in my photography. My camera of choice is a Canon 1100D. I do have a small selection of lens to choose from when taking wildlife.

My love of the waterways, nature and wildlife gives me plenty of opportunities to capture what is on my doorstep. Living on our narrowboat and cruising the waterways brings me a brand new canvas everyday.

My greetings cards are blank inside, so can be used for any occasion. You can use them as notelets to send your thoughts or best wishes.

All images are Copyright © Jo Lodge Photography

Monday, 19 September 2016

Goose in the Daisies Photograph Mounted Greetings Card (No 18)

Photograph Greetings Card.
Photograph of a Goose in a field of Daisies.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

GREETINGS CARD is 12.5 x 18 cm (5 x 7 Inches ), with a C5 white envelope.
Photographs are taken by myself, they are individually designed and printed on premium glossy quality photo card.

Envelopes are white 100gsm Presented in clear polypropylene display wallet.

The Card is blank inside, so that you can add your own thoughts and best wishes.

All images are Copyright © Jo Lodge Photography

 UK POSTAGE:
All parcels sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class post within the UK

 UK Sales Only.



No comments:

Post a Comment